Saturday, June 14, 2008

In Response

I'm responding to my friends last post. I think it really got to just a little bit. I haven't spoken to my bio-dad in 15 years nor have I really spoken to him at all in 35 years. Its not that I care, I have had an amazing life so far with a great step-dad. But I just wonder what goes on in peoples heads. Being a father myself I could never imagine a life without my boy. I don't need a telephone, the time for that is long since past. I heard that he's dying from something, so be it, don't send me an invite for some Goddamn funeral or call me for some kind of guilt relief. Your not going to get it. You could've been there but weren't so I'm not either.

1 comment:

Looking a little closer. said...

That's too bad he missed out on being your father. You're a solid dude, Mr. Ben. His loss.