Saturday, July 26, 2008

Batman

What happened to the Dark Knight? Although the Joker was indeed amazing something was missing from the film. I think it was Gotham City as a place of fantasy or was it the mythology of the Batman. It just seemed to me that it just felt like a action movie and I guess I just wanted more from that out of time and space feel. I am sorry Heath Ledger died before his time. But in honor of Alan Moore who wrote The Killing Joke in which Ledger based his Joker heres a joke as told by the Joker : Two inmates trying to escape from a insane asylum were on the roof of a building and they get to the edge and the first one says " lets jump across to the other roof top"and the second replies " I'm to fat to make it" so the first one says "don't worry i'll turn on the flashlight and you can walk across the lightbeam" and the second says " What do you think I'm crazy you 'll turn it off before I make it across."
'