Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Oblivious

I can hardly wait until somebody says the obvious like, " Gas is expensive " or " Its hot today."
I'm being driven insane with the lack of something to talk about. Let me be the first to say the path to hell is paved with the best intentions. If you would like to talk about something at least to have the spine to say what is on your mind. Perhaps something like" I hate my life because the Daffodils in my garden are dying "or" I am going to kill the next guy I see with little sticker cut outs of his fucking brood on the back of his SUV. Better yet " Hey, feel like pouring gas all over me, here's the match." I just want to be entertained with the bizarre and random. But to mister gasoline match guy here's to you but I regretfully decline.

No comments: