Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sorry I've been busy

Every so often I do have to be responsible and be a productive citizen but for those who are constant readers I just spent the last couple of weeks trying to operate a new position at my little job. Don't try to understand office politics, they pain my soul. The effort to fool the fools is time consuming and sucks the energy out of me. Just so you know they are all liars and will sell you out. The dream is over for some and is only going to get tougher for those who wish to follow the Batista dream. If only they saw the writing on the wall when a business model sounds insane. Cannibalism sounds good only from the cannibals point of view. So spare the respect and kill if you must. Im waiting for your hug. Betray with a kiss.

2 comments:

Melissa's display name. said...

I like this one. Psh. I like em all.

ja liebe said...

stray thought:
alone you ramble the whole of the world through black water jungles for bliss. it's feast or famine, you eat what you kill, there's need to bring god into this. my heart is heavy and pressed to the bone, some people too heavy to hold. salutations take me as i am, you can have me or leave me alone.
[jakob dylan, this end of the telescope]